[ PLUGGAGE/TIP ] anybrowser.com
before i start anything else, let me thank everyone who greeted sNU a happy happy birthday!!! *huggles everyone* mon! big huggles goes out to you for this cute cute cute present. by the remind me to email you about something... XD
weird... i didn't plug this layout yet. anyway, i had this up long long long time i think last week, but i just forgot about it. anyway plug! plug! plug! plug! is that enough? XD
finally found you! you're a hard girl to find. XD wheee!! kingdom hearts and cloud. *licks* you know what? i don't know how you do it. i saw that pic in rpgfan and it's just one simple pic but you made it glorious. glorious i say. cloud with wings... it's weird when i think about it. and batwings to boot. now that i have a closer look, did cloud turned into a cyborg in the game? what's with the left arm? or is that just some protector under the shield? *should go and clean her glasses* and hmmm.. claws? okay.. it's a mutated cyborg cloud XD maybe i should dig more into kh than babbling here. (you can tell that i have this entry long going, since you've moved back to uNu.
on to more kh stuff, lots of people are looking for the simple and clean track from kingdom hearts. i have the planetb remix and i dunno if there's a track out there that's not a remix. anyway, for those looking for it, it's here. enjoy that while i still have it up. i might take it down sooner or later.
speaking of kh, ps2! *sighs* if our company's going to give more than a 15th month bonus for this coming christmas season, one thing is for sure. i'm definitely going to get a ps2. *crosses her fingers hoping that what she wishes would come true*
anyway... i was looking through some vcds in the mall one weekend looking for a movie to buy when i came upon "the neverending story ii". it reminded me of some titles from the 80s that i really really really missed and would love to catch again. so for anyone out there who wants to rent a movie, try these titles. i can't actually say that you're going to love these if you haven't cathced these movies yet since we might have different tastes.
1. the neverending story - of course the ever popular movie from mid-80s. who could forget about atreyu's adventures, the childlike empress, bastian and falkor. this is one of the movies that i have watched more than 25 times. (though i don't really keep tabs on it. but i know that aside from the little mermaid and return to oz and labyrinth, i watched this more than my brain could handle.) if you don't know, it's a story of a young boy who enters fantasia and rescues the childlike empress and fantasia from the nothing. it's actually based on a german novel, die unendliche geschichte, though it only tackles the first half of the book. so to satisfy my craving for this, i'm currently reading it.
2. return to oz - one of my faves. yes, this wasn't received as warmly as wizard of oz because it lacks the cheerfulness and the colors of the original movie. instead, we see a dark, scary and dreary movie which would give a child nightmares to no end. that's why i love this movie. it's not your typical children's movie. princess mombi and how she changed her heads and the wheelers. *shivers* they gave me the creeps. and who would forget about the newwer characters tik-tok and jack pumpkin head. and also the flying couch! ahhhh... memories XD
3. labyrinth - david bowie. that's the first thing that comes to mind when i hear the word labyrinth XD. LOL! DAVID BOWIE! i'm not a david bowie fan. but heck, he's good in the movie. who would have thought that a goblin king could look like that! then there's the puppets. awesome puppetry. jim henson at his best.
4. the flight of the navigator - i can barely remember this movie. that's one of the reasons why i wanna catch it again. what i can remember is that this kid is the only one that can fly the spaceship, or something like that.
disclaimer for the above listing: i've watched these movies a long long time ago maybe when i was between 5 to 9. i just remember mostly snippets from it. and from what i remember these were the movies that i enjoyed back then. remember, BACK THEN. my opinions might change when i get a chance to rewatch these movies. let's just see what happens.
on to more social blogging, happy happy happy happy happy birthday sweetie!!!!! *super glomps* waiiiii!!!!
awww... *pats pats* everything will work out soon, dearie. just hope that they didn't delete your stuff or something like that. hosts can really be a pain in the arse.
oh my gawd! that's a witch layout! *is loving witch* actually i was intrigued by the series when i saw it in bookstands everywhere. luckily, my cousins bought the first two volumes and i'm really loving it. waiii!! irma's mah girl too! her and wil. XD
*lickies* wahahaha! riku! *lickies some more* btw, thanks for linkin me dearie.
If I lived in Middle-Earth, it would be in:
The rolling green hills, the springtime weather, and especially being surrounded by the ones you love makes the Shire a comfortable area for you. You love being surrounded only by the ones you care about, and you only desire this in an environment that is vast and open to nature, unlike in the cities or the caves.
"Where in Middle-Earth Would I Live?" Quiz
it's sooooo weird how long i've been trying to finish this entry. to tell you the truth, i've started this early last week. so basically, it lasted for more than week! geez. X|
[ PLUGGAGE ]dogstar
happy birthday! and i'll cry if i want to. cry if i want to! eeekk! my singing sucks. XD better stop before you all go away. anyway, happy birthday to my lovely lovely baby!! if you're having a hard time navigating, try hovering all over the image. the links are kinda hidden. yeah, sue me! i played with that fading image too much. and aside from that, i kinda got tired of angelina jolie hanging over the guestbook so i told sakura to take her place. since she agreed, she's now hanging upside down over at insigno. and she's begging you to sign. FOFL. this is what happens when i'm beginning to lose my sanity. actually, now that i think about it... i like the new gbook layout than the new shiromaNU one. XD well.. let's just see next month if i'll do a better one. i was also supposed to change this layout but got sleepy last night. hmm... i think that's all right now. might continue this one tomorrow. lesse if i can finish the supposedly layout tonight.
sorrryyy!!! serious entries will start next week. yeah.. just procrastinate X|
another survey taken from jackie.
1. Name: tec
2. Were you named after anyone: nobody in particular, i think
3. Middle name: arciaga
4. Last name: teano
5. Nicknames: teckie, tec, tecarooni, teckie-pie
6. Birthday: 11211979
7. Gender : f
8. Age: 22
9. Grade: XD i graduated already
10. GPA: can't remember for the heck of it
11. Height: 5'2" eep! i'm soooo short
12. Shoe size: 6
13. Hair color: black
14. Eye color: dark dark brown that it's almost black
15. Siblings: 2 older brothers
16. Last CD you bought: Linkin park's Reanimation
17. Last movie you saw in theater: The Bourne Identity
19. Favorite school subject: i think i liked math, computer, and multimedia (or something like that)
20. Least favorite school subject: filipino (yup! i'm a flip but i hated that one ><) and PE
21. Do you actually like math? yup
22. Who's your BEST friend(s)?: none... i'm really picky with best friends
23. Do you have a crush?: *lovey dovey eyes*
24. What's his/her name: MK (shoot! i hope he can't read this one.)
25. Favorite actress: julia roberts, meg ryan
26. Favorite actor: sean connery
27. Favorite movie: eep! i know i have to many to list here... labyrinth, never ending story, and some other stuff that i can't seem to think of right now
28. Favorite TV show: angel and charmed (we're waaaay behind seasons on both) and surviror
29. Favorite song: right now i love a little less conversation from elvis. and of course my fruits basket ost
30. Favorite singer/band: linkin park, utada hikaru, gorillaz and some other bands
31. Favorite book: the harry potter series, all my mangas ^^
32. Favorite store: marithe + francois girbaud for clothes, national bookstore for books and mags (i think this is available only locally)
34. What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?: ...
35. Have you ever smoked?: yup
36. Have you ever done drugs?: nope
37. How many people are on your buddy list?: only aim? or all? if all i think i have 300+ more or less
38. Who's your favorite relative?: ^^;;;
39. What's your favorite sport?: i hate sports... i love watching them tho... maybe tennis
40. Are you on any sports teams?: see above
41. How long are you in the shower?: 10 mins. if i need to hurry up, i can be finished in 5.
42. What's your favorite place to vacation?: our province, baguio city
43. Favorite ice cream flavor: i used to like cookie crumble but lately i'm craving for cookie dough.
44. What makeup do you wear every day?: dun wear make-up
45. Guys with or without hats?: depends if the hat looks good on a guy
46. Favorite Food: *hears her stomach grumbling* anything as long as it's not fish, or plain veggies.
47. Worst Fear: i dunno... being left alone?
48. Favorite color: blue (any shade of blue), pink (that very very light pink), white, grey, black
49. Best feeling in the world?: feeling accomplished
50. Worst feeling in the world?: feeling clueless or not being loved
>> >What do you think of...:
51. Bill Clinton: former us president
52. Love at First Sight: *shrugs*
53. Abortion: fine
54. Teenage smoking: *shrugs*
55. Eating disorders: *shrugs*
56. Rap: depends on the rapper. some i just hate.
59. Boy bands: love some of them. westlife and boyzone (even if i think their career's kinda dead).
60. Spice Girls: -.-
61. Premarital sex: *shrugs*
62. Titanic: hated the movie.
63. Jerry Springer: haven't watched any of his shows yet
65. Suicide: wasted
67. South Park: violent yet cute. something not for very young kids.
68. dreams: believe them or not, it's your call
69. Drinking: partaaaaay!
70. God: i think there's someone looking out for everyone of us. but i don't know if it's God or not.
>> >When You Hear This Name, Who/What Do You Think Of...
71. Ryan: my very first crush
73. Katie: katie holmes? dawson's creek (though i really really really hate that show)
74. Tim: burton! batman and nightmare before christmas!
75. Sarah: buffy (michelle gellar)
77. Stephanie: .. don't know anyone named stephanie
78. Brian: gomez (he's a dj from a local station)
79. Jenna: same as stephanie
81. Matt: damon (just watched bourne identity)
82. Heather: locklear (did i get that right?)
83. Devin: eh? nothing
84. Jason: fruits basket! (the one with the vacation in the villa. kyou and tohru don't know jason from the movie)
85. Joshua: jackson (dawson's creek again?! eeek!)
86. Angela: angelina jolie
87. Kelly: nothing...
88. What CD is in your CD/Tape player right now?: For Ritsuko Okazaki (Fruits Basket CD)
90. Do you have a job?: yup!
91.what college do you go to or want to go to?: i already finished college XD i feel sooo old
92. What does your school look like?: like any normal school.. i think
93. Have you ever been out of the country?: nope :(
94. Where?: like i said nope
95. What is your religion?: i dunno.
96. Do you believe in heaven?: yes
97. Do you believe in Angels?: yes
98. Do you believe in aliens?: yes
99. Do you believe in yourself?: yes
100. Do you want to get married?: to hard to tell as of this moment
101. What's something you do that pisses off your friends?: when i'm being loud or when i'm forever teaing them
102. Do you have any stuffed animals?: a closetfull
103. Do you have any bad habits?: procrastination
104. What's your favorite restaurant?: jollibee
105. Where is your favorite hangout?: my bed ^0^
106. Pepsi or Coke: coke
107. David Letterman or Jay Leno: jay
108. Matt Damon or Ben Affleck: matt damon
109. Beverly Hills 90210 or Dawson's Creek: none
110. Party of Five or ER: er
111. Diet Pepsi or Pepsi One: eh? i'm not a pepsi fan
112. Apples or oranges: i like apple pie but as a fruit, i'd rather eat orange
113. flowers or chocolate: chocolate
114. Vanilla or chocolate: depends....
115. Black or white: both
116. Silver or gold: silver
117. Where do you wish you could be right now?: at home, resting
118. What are you thinking about at this very moment?: my answer to this question
119. What do you think of the song "Pretty Fly 4 A white guy"?: the offsprings!!!
120. you a vegetarian?: nope
121. Favorite kind of clothes?: cargos or paratroopers, and a plain shirt
122. Whats the last phone number you called?: julie's because i need some food and she'll be passing by mcdonald's
123. The last TV show you watched?: last tuesday's angel... can you believe that?! it was last tuesday!
>> >Have you ever:
132: Been on a plane: nope
124. Went swimming in the ocean: how about the beach?
125. Been to Europe: nope (how i wish)
127. Been to Canada: nope
128. Been to Australia: nope
129. Been in a school play: i think so
130. Cried in public: yup
132. Fell asleep while eating: yup, when i was a kid
133. Gone to Church: yup
134. Read the Bible: yup (in theology class)
135. Climbed a tree: yup
136. Watched Dawson's Creek: nope
137. Gone snowboarding: nope
138. Been on a motorcycle or motorbike: yup, i think so...
139. Fell asleep during a scary movie: nope
140. Never slept during a night: tons of time
141. Went to camp: nope
142. Played field hockey: nope
143. Played soccer: nope
144. Been to a Major League Baseball game: nope
145. Saw a pro basketball game: nope
146. Seen the Harlem Globetrotters: eh? don't even know them
147. Kissed a girl: yup
148. Sat in a restaurant w/o ordering anything?: nope (as far as i remember)
149. Eaten sushi: yup
150. Eaten fish: yup
151. Eaten caviar: nope
152. Seen someone die: nope
154. Met a celebrity: yup! (i work for a media company, that's why i see tons and tons of celebrities.)
155. Met the president: nope
156. Driven a car: yup!
157. Didn't wash your hair for a week: i think when i was a kid. XD
158. Broken something valuable: of course!
159: Skipped school: absolutely
160. Ice Skated: yes
161. Roller Bladded: yes
162. Bought ice cream from an ice cream truck: yes
163. Used your parents credit card (with permission): yes
164. Been scared to get a shot: nope
165. Gotten a cavity: nope
166. Been given stitches: i've lost my appendix already.
167. Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch: yup
168. Shopped at Old Navy: nope
169. Thought you were in love: yup
170. Had an online relationship?: nope
171. Watched MTV at 4 in the morning: nope
172. Made prank phone calls: yup
173. Gone out with a guy/girl you knew for 3 days?: nope
174. Gone skinny dipping: nope
175. Snuck out of your house: nope
176. Said I love you and meant it(not to your family): never
177. Been hurt by a guy/girl you loved: of course
178. Stayed up all night on the phone with a friend?: nope
179. Any Favorite sayings or quotes?: i can't think straight right now XD
ï¿½ What's your Inner Goddess Color?? ï¿½ Jen